Could you be a member?
Membership is selective and must be approved by the existing members. There is no joining fee.
Application to join is by introduction only by an existing member and open to anyone who conducts business in the North East and is capable and prepared to meet the aims and objectives of the group. Membership is restricted to one member from each profession unless there is no direct competition as may be the case within some vertical markets.
You will be asked to set up a standing order to pay £12 per month. There is no membership fee but we do ask for your full commitment to the responsibilities outlined below.
As there is no annual membership fee, the commitment we seek from our members is that they uphold the Purpose, Goals and Values of the group. This requires members to adhere to the following principles:
• Members must attend at least 80% of meetings in any 3 month period and attendance is recorded.
• Should members be unable to attend they should endeavour to have a substitute attend who will update the group of their actions and contributions and about their business
• Members are required to contribute at each meeting, a suitable contribution could be a referral, a visitor attend a meeting, held a 1-2-1 meeting with another member of provide a testimonial for another member
• As the group has been created for the benefit of the members, they should demonstrate active and measurable contribution to the management, administration and success of the group.
• Members are required to meet on a 1-2-1 basis to become better informed about individual members businesses so that they can actively promote that business to their network.
• Members will be responsible for actively seeking out new members who will bring value to the group.
• Members may be voted out of the group if their attendance falls below 80% and/or their contribution does not meet the requirements of the group and its members.
Would you like to become a member?
If you are interested in joining the group, please fill in your details below and a member of the Executive Committee will get back to you.